Re: Stuff from Phila Warehouse

  • m
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
      > On my home page you'll see a bunch of "new"-labeled posts (dated 7/30/12)
      > each for the major items I got from the warehouse in Philadelphia this
      > weekend.

      Looks good. Glad something I posted produced some helpful and good rescues and interesting discussion.

      Question: Did you get an impression from them what sort of time schedule they are on? Will they be dumpstering or metal recycling everything that is left, or might they be open a bit more in the future?

      --
      MS