Re: [midatlanticretro] Stuff from Phila Warehouse

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012
      On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, B. Degnan wrote:

      > THE REST:
      > given that I spent 4 hours driving and another 4 in a filthy warehouse
      > searching for stuff, loading into my car, etc, I have decided to hold onto
      > everything for myself for a while to work through it first. I plan to
      > clean and at least do triage on the items to check power, etc to determine
      > what to keep for myself. For example, how many of the 4 VT-102's actually
      > work? I will accept offers, cleaned and tested or AS-IS.

      Bill:

      I can't seem to get through your spam filter from either of my email
      addresses. The hosts were c-71-58-73-233.hsd1.pa.comcast.net and
      sturgeon.css.psu.edu.

      Put me on the wish list for one of the VT-102s, when you figure out
      what you can spare.

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
    • m
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
        > On my home page you'll see a bunch of "new"-labeled posts (dated 7/30/12)
        > each for the major items I got from the warehouse in Philadelphia this
        > weekend.

        Looks good. Glad something I posted produced some helpful and good rescues and interesting discussion.

        Question: Did you get an impression from them what sort of time schedule they are on? Will they be dumpstering or metal recycling everything that is left, or might they be open a bit more in the future?

        --
        MS