Stuff from Phila Warehouse

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012
      On my home page you'll see a bunch of "new"-labeled posts (dated 7/30/12)
      each for the major items I got from the warehouse in Philadelphia this
      weekend. I also grabbed a few little bits and parts, an Osborne 1, Vector
      Graphics drive enclosure, Tandy NOS keyboard, a few new looking 5 1/4" Qume
      drives, an old phone, etc.....

      The PERQ System F
      The Perq will go to MARCH per the bounty offer Evan made.

      THE REST:
      given that I spent 4 hours driving and another 4 in a filthy warehouse
      searching for stuff, loading into my car, etc, I have decided to hold onto
      everything for myself for a while to work through it first. I plan to
      clean and at least do triage on the items to check power, etc to determine
      what to keep for myself. For example, how many of the 4 VT-102's actually
      work? I will accept offers, cleaned and tested or AS-IS.

      http://vintagecomputer.net

      Bill
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2012
        On Mon, 30 Jul 2012, B. Degnan wrote:

        > THE REST:
        > given that I spent 4 hours driving and another 4 in a filthy warehouse
        > searching for stuff, loading into my car, etc, I have decided to hold onto
        > everything for myself for a while to work through it first. I plan to
        > clean and at least do triage on the items to check power, etc to determine
        > what to keep for myself. For example, how many of the 4 VT-102's actually
        > work? I will accept offers, cleaned and tested or AS-IS.

        Bill:

        I can't seem to get through your spam filter from either of my email
        addresses. The hosts were c-71-58-73-233.hsd1.pa.comcast.net and
        sturgeon.css.psu.edu.

        Put me on the wish list for one of the VT-102s, when you figure out
        what you can spare.

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • m
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31, 2012
          > On my home page you'll see a bunch of "new"-labeled posts (dated 7/30/12)
          > each for the major items I got from the warehouse in Philadelphia this
          > weekend.

          Looks good. Glad something I posted produced some helpful and good rescues and interesting discussion.

          Question: Did you get an impression from them what sort of time schedule they are on? Will they be dumpstering or metal recycling everything that is left, or might they be open a bit more in the future?

          --
          MS