Museum today

    Message 1 of 66 , Jul 29, 2012
      I brought the Apple 1 back today. Corey brought us some extra-long power strips so there are fewer daisy-chained. Also I hosted some VIP visitors today from Claude's RESISTORS club ahead of the 8/11 memorial.

      Jeff B. will update us all later about what he and Alise worked on in the storage area.
      Message 66 of 66 , Sep 15, 2012
        > I spent 5+ years there (4th Fl. Myers Ctr aka. the Hexagon) and I didn't hear anything about any alumni function.

        Sent you a private email just now.