Re: Pre Festivus tech weekend

  • Burning Image
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
      For an area Hamfest Calendar, try this:

      http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

      Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

      Cory - WA3UVV

      PS - Oh yeah, I'd like to attend, if you're looking for a head count.

    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 30, 2012
        > Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

        And include the MIT Flea date (third Sunday of the month) - I know
        there are at least four MARCH people that sometimes attend.

        --
        Will