Re: [midatlanticretro] Urgent!! Perq rescue for MARCH

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 29, 2012
      --- On Sun, 7/29/12, system@... <system@...> wrote:

      > I was hoping that
      > there might have been some newer VTs (VT200, VT300, VT400,
      > VT500 series)
      > available.

      I might have an extra VT220 if you don't mind school property markings... I would have to do some digging. I don't know if I have any extra good keyboards though. Those stupid LK201 keyboards suck, and when the membranes go bad there's no fixing them.

      I've got 420s too, I think, but again, very short on keyboards.

      -Ian
    • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 29, 2012
        Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

        >I might have an extra VT220 if you don't mind school property
        >markings... I would have to do some digging. I don't know if I have any
        >extra good keyboards though. Those stupid LK201 keyboards suck, and when
        >the membranes go bad there's no fixing them.
        >
        >I've got 420s too, I think, but again, very short on keyboards.

        I have many VTs. My goal is to acquire at least one of each model
        and screen color. I'd like to fill out my VT300/VT400 collection.
        I have a VT510 and an VT525, so my VT500 series is pretty complete.

        I never had any problems with my LK201 keyboards but then, mine have
        never been used in some of the filthy places I've seen VTs located
        in the field!