Re: [midatlanticretro] Urgent!! Perq rescue for MARCH

  • Mr Ian Primus
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 29, 2012
      --- On Sun, 7/29/12, B Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

      > 1 vt103 ditto

      *Very* nice score. I've been looking for one of those for a long time now. That's a very interesting beastie with lots of fun possibilities.

      -Ian
    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 29, 2012
        --- On Sun, 7/29/12, system@... <system@...> wrote:

        > I was hoping that
        > there might have been some newer VTs (VT200, VT300, VT400,
        > VT500 series)
        > available.

        I might have an extra VT220 if you don't mind school property markings... I would have to do some digging. I don't know if I have any extra good keyboards though. Those stupid LK201 keyboards suck, and when the membranes go bad there's no fixing them.

        I've got 420s too, I think, but again, very short on keyboards.

        -Ian
      • system@great-escape.tmesis.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 29, 2012
          Mr Ian Primus <ian_primus@...> writes:

          >I might have an extra VT220 if you don't mind school property
          >markings... I would have to do some digging. I don't know if I have any
          >extra good keyboards though. Those stupid LK201 keyboards suck, and when
          >the membranes go bad there's no fixing them.
          >
          >I've got 420s too, I think, but again, very short on keyboards.

          I have many VTs. My goal is to acquire at least one of each model
          and screen color. I'd like to fill out my VT300/VT400 collection.
          I have a VT510 and an VT525, so my VT500 series is pretty complete.

          I never had any problems with my LK201 keyboards but then, mine have
          never been used in some of the filthy places I've seen VTs located
          in the field!