Re: [midatlanticretro] Pre Festivus tech weekend

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
      > Such as?

      Google for a Northeast hamfest calendar.

      --
      Will
    • Burning Image
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
        For an area Hamfest Calendar, try this:

        http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

        Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

        Cory - WA3UVV

        PS - Oh yeah, I'd like to attend, if you're looking for a head count.

      • William Donzelli
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 30, 2012
          > Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

          And include the MIT Flea date (third Sunday of the month) - I know
          there are at least four MARCH people that sometimes attend.

          --
          Will