Re: [midatlanticretro] Pre Festivus tech weekend

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
      Don't sched for vcf mw. I may be going that weekend.

      See also updated march website sched on home pg.
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
    • William Donzelli
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
        > Such as?

        Google for a Northeast hamfest calendar.

        --
        Will
      • Burning Image
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
          For an area Hamfest Calendar, try this:

          http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

          Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

          Cory - WA3UVV

          PS - Oh yeah, I'd like to attend, if you're looking for a head count.

        • William Donzelli
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 30, 2012
            > Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

            And include the MIT Flea date (third Sunday of the month) - I know
            there are at least four MARCH people that sometimes attend.

            --
            Will