Re: [midatlanticretro] Pre Festivus tech weekend

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29 4:16 PM
      We talking mid october?
      --
      Sent from my PDP 8/e.
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 29 4:20 PM
        >> We talking mid october?

        No, September. October is too difficult because of InfoAge Halloween stuff.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 29 4:29 PM
          Don't sched for vcf mw. I may be going that weekend.

          See also updated march website sched on home pg.
          --
          Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        • William Donzelli
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 29 4:49 PM
            > Such as?

            Google for a Northeast hamfest calendar.

            --
            Will
          • Burning Image
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 29 5:52 PM
              For an area Hamfest Calendar, try this:

              http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

              Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

              Cory - WA3UVV

              PS - Oh yeah, I'd like to attend, if you're looking for a head count.

            • William Donzelli
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 30 12:12 PM
                > Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

                And include the MIT Flea date (third Sunday of the month) - I know
                there are at least four MARCH people that sometimes attend.

                --
                Will