Re: [midatlanticretro] Pre Festivus tech weekend

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
      >> If you can , please try not to schedule it on a hamfest weekend

      Such as?
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
        We talking mid october?
        --
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
          >> We talking mid october?

          No, September. October is too difficult because of InfoAge Halloween stuff.
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
            Don't sched for vcf mw. I may be going that weekend.

            See also updated march website sched on home pg.
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.
          • William Donzelli
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
              > Such as?

              Google for a Northeast hamfest calendar.

              --
              Will
            • Burning Image
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
                For an area Hamfest Calendar, try this:

                http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

                Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

                Cory - WA3UVV

                PS - Oh yeah, I'd like to attend, if you're looking for a head count.

              • William Donzelli
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 30, 2012
                  > Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

                  And include the MIT Flea date (third Sunday of the month) - I know
                  there are at least four MARCH people that sometimes attend.

                  --
                  Will