Pre Festivus tech weekend

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
      Hi all,

      Was anything ever decided on having a tech weekend at Infoage before MARCH's Festivus.

      If it is going to happen some who would like to attend would probably like the ability to prepare for it.

      Matt

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
        >> Was anything ever decided on having a tech weekend at Infoage before MARCH's Festivus.

        That's still a loose plan. Maybe sometime in September. I will suggest possible weekends in the near future.
      • William Donzelli
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
          > That's still a loose plan. Maybe sometime in September. I will suggest
          > possible weekends in the near future.

          If you can , please try not to schedule it on a hamfest weekend. I
          think there are several of us on the list that are hamfest-goers.

          --
          Will
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
            >> If you can , please try not to schedule it on a hamfest weekend

            Such as?
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
              We talking mid october?
              --
              Sent from my PDP 8/e.
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
                >> We talking mid october?

                No, September. October is too difficult because of InfoAge Halloween stuff.
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
                  Don't sched for vcf mw. I may be going that weekend.

                  See also updated march website sched on home pg.
                  --
                  Sent from my PDP 8/e.
                • William Donzelli
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
                    > Such as?

                    Google for a Northeast hamfest calendar.

                    --
                    Will
                  • Burning Image
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 29, 2012
                      For an area Hamfest Calendar, try this:

                      http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

                      Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

                      Cory - WA3UVV

                      PS - Oh yeah, I'd like to attend, if you're looking for a head count.

                    • William Donzelli
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 30, 2012
                        > Use "Atlantic" and "Hudson" for ARRL Division and all should be revealed.

                        And include the MIT Flea date (third Sunday of the month) - I know
                        there are at least four MARCH people that sometimes attend.

                        --
                        Will