Re: How to Remove Moldy smells from old magazines

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2012

      > On Sat, 28 Jul 2012, Michael Nadeau wrote:
      >
      > > ... bury them in kitty litter...
      >
      > ...but hide it from your cats. :-)

      I was thinking of trying some "Used Cat Litter", they definitely won't be smelling of mold anymore! :)

      Thanks everyone for the tips, I think they are great ideas. I'll use them all! Mix some Baking Soda with Cat Litter (Which I do for my Cats now), then bury them in the litter outside in the sun. I can't go wrong!

      Cheers,
      Josh