Re: [midatlanticretro] Update, re: Who's bringing what to TCF so far...

  • billdeg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 22, 2005
      OK. I will bring a TI 99/4A and gear.
      Bill
    • evan947
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 22, 2005
        bulletin board at home. People could log into an old style BBS from
        the show...?

        LOL... so I just heard back from the TCF contact... his generic answer
        was "The Internet will be available via WiFi connection..."

        I think he sort of missed my point!!! LOL !!!!

        I replied and asked if he's ever tried to set up WiFi on a Vic 20. :)

        Will forward his reply when it arrives.

        --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, billdeg@a... wrote:

        > Evan,
        >
        > I noticed that someone else had been listed with TI stuff, so I
        figured
        > there's no need for me to duplcate.
        >
        > To specify my contribution I plan to "set up" a complete Commodore
        VIC 20