RE: [midatlanticretro] Tandy stuff available

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 3, 2006
      Mike:

      sounds like a fare enough deal to me. If you have a coco3 you don't need (especially any games, floppy drive or joysticks) I'd really be interested. Send me a private email if you're interested and we'll arrange something offline.

      Kelly

      PS All 16s have been accounted for. Still have a few model 12's and a few model II's.