WTB: ADM-3A Terminal

  • jfeezell
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi, all. New to this group - though in a few other vintage computing
      groups and lists.

      I'm in the market for an ADM-3A terminal. Please email me if you have
      one for sale, or have ideas where I may look.

      Thanks.

      Best Regards,
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
        Jim, welcome to our group.  Where are you from; what do you collect?

        - Evan Koblentz, MARCH prez-at-large