Oy! The next person...

    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 25, 2012
      The next list member to start a "what's vintage" thread will be shot in the ear with a rubber band at close range.
    • David Gesswein
      Message 33 of 33 , Jul 31, 2012
        On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 02:39:45AM +0000, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > >> I only have the one 8e. It's not a '70. More like 72-74 I think.
        >
        > What year is MARCH's? Or: Where on the chassis do I look to find out?

        Yours didn't have any external label with the date that I can remember. On
        the backplanes one was labeled I think 1970 and the other was a couple
        years later. It also had one 3 digit processor card. It may have been
        bought as a single backplane machine and upgrade or they had to replace
        a bad backplane.