Re: Apple Lisa (damaged) in Plymount Meeting, PA

  • Burning Image
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 22, 2012
      By the time I called, the LISA and 2 of the servers were spoken for.  I am going to pick up the remaining items this week.

      Out of what I pick up, I'm going to see what I can use for some projects that are coming up.  If it looks like I'll have excess drives, (36GB FC) is there anyone else in the group who can use these for his/her computer?

      If so, please let me know directly.

      TNX,
      Cory - WA3UVV