Re: [midatlanticretro] Re: Ok so what actually is the first "personal" computer

    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 22, 2012

      > >Here is a copy of a page that used to be on blinkinlights.com but is
      now
      > >missing the pictures. Its held up pretty well but it's missing a few
      > >important systems.
      >
      > >http://underdogsports34482.yuku.com/topic/31844#.UAtNoqN5mSM
      >
      > Thanks for the link Bill at the very least it is interesting and at most

      > educational. Which important systems is it missing ?
      >
      > This one ? : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Programma_101

      I think that this is supposed to be a set of examples of what came before
      the IBM PC, not an all-inclusive list. That said, I would have included
      two more. The Donner 3500, and the (new-to-me) MCM/70.

      This is a copy of a page that I first came upon from blinkinlights.com
      maybe 12 years ago, a lot has changed since the original author wrote this
      quiz format page.