Photos from HOPE 9 July 13-15.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2012
      Here are some photos taken during an off-time. The MARCH exhibit booth was
      busy 18/24 hours, we met a lot of great people.
      Anyway, here are some photos with commentary.

      P.S. Friday night I had a little fun with the LED sign over our booth, but
      alas a security guy did not find my hacking appropriate ...it was 2AM who
      would know....? No damage done.