Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for OS/2 Software

  • madodel
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012
      On 07/15/12 20:35, B. Degnan wrote:
      > What version and company (IBM or Microsoft?). I am interested in a version
      > 1 set, but not super interested.

      Keep in mind that OS/2 1.0 Standard Edition had a very limited set of
      hardware it would run on.

      o IBM Personal Computer system unit with 1.5MB of memory when
      configured to run only IBM Operating System/2 applications, and
      2MB of memory when configured to run both IBM Operating System/2
      and DOS applications.
      - IBM Personal System/2 (Models 50, 60 or 80)
      - IBM Personal Computer AT (5170): Models 099, 239, 319, or 339
      - IBM Personal Computer AT (5170): Model 068 with fixed disk to
      make the system unit equivalent to a Model 099.
      - IBM Personal Computer XT (5162): Model 286

      Mark

      > bd

      From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

      Warpstock 2012 - http://www.warpstock.org
      Warpstock Europe 2012 -http://www.warpstock.eu

      http://www.os2voice.org

      democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
      of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
      Investigation, 1938