updates to online member system/inventory

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hi - We have added "Interests" and "Expertise" to the member record for
      accessing the inventory system. For those of you who have an account,
      please log in to add this info to your records.

      Over time the user account w/i the inventory system will be expanded to
      serve as an overall member database.

      We still need to add a Interests and Expertise search, but stand by.

      Bill D

      midatlanticretro.org/inventory