HOPE wrap-up

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2012
      HOPE was awesome, as always! Already looking forward to the next one in 2014.

      Just like at every event, we ran into several friends-of-MARCH; prospective members; donators; and VCF East attendees.

      This afternoon, Tim Lord of Slashdot fame visited us. He interviewed me demoing the Mimeo 1 for Slashdot TV. That's huge publicity for us! I hope to find out soon when it'll be "webcast".

      On the bus home now; exhausted; and very pleased with the event. MARCH had a great booth and we made many people very happy. Special kudos to Bill Deg., Dan W., Jeff J., and Jon C. for making the trip and representing us well.

      We even managed to impress Cap'n Crunch. No small task!