Re: Digest 2926 - Aggressive Drivers ...

  • LarryS
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15 11:09 AM
      --- Re: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, Digest 2926>

      We down here in the Sunshine State have learned NOT to provoke or even respond to aggressive drivers - just get out of their way and let them have their accidient somewhere else. No court test yet as to the applicability of the Castle Doctrine (and Stand Your Ground laws regarding response to automotive traffic aggresion (yet)!

      Off-Road, SCCA, NASCAR, NHRA, and Autocross racing are GOOD for you!

      See you in about 3 weeks.

      Larry Schear