OT Re: Crazy day!

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 14 8:27 AM
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "m" <msimonsmail@...> wrote:

      >He was acting all crazy and swerving so I honked at him.

      What he did was completely wrong and he deserved a lot more than a honk. But my advice would be to just let it go. The next time this happens, just back off, wave your hand like to say you're sorry, keep your cool and don't get angry. You just never know how mentally sick the guy next to you might be, or if they have a gun, etc. The fact is this guy was acting very weird on the road, that's reason enough to lay back. I hope you don't take this advice the wrong way. Even a professional police officer would not engage such a person without calling in for backup first.

      Please think about keeping safe, there's no glory in road rage conflicts. I trust no one on the road. I won't pull out infront of a moving truck unless I see him coming to a near stop. Even if I have my right of way, I prefer to be alive and wronged than dead and right.

      Cheers,
      Josh