RE: [midatlanticretro] How far would you drive to p/u a rare vint age puter?

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
      Depends on what it is. I'd drive 300 miles for a Tandy 10, Apple 1, and
      several others. I would not drive 300 miles for yet another model 12, 16b or
      II. I would get someone else to pick them up if they were willing.

      Do you know anyone closer that you trust to hold on to the item?

    • Chris M
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2006
        ALRIGHT WELL I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING AND I'M
        GOING TO SING THE WHOLE WAY UP

        http://mail.yahoo.com