Claude / Aug. 11 / Was -- re: [midatlanticretro] Rescue help needed -- Rockland County, NY

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2012
      >> I should be able to get to Claude's Service on the 11th

      Just so everyone's clear about the Aug. 11 plan:
      - It's open to everyone who cared about Claude
      - Starts around 4pm
      - I don't anticipate a "service"; rather, people will gather, tell Claude stories, and take a museum tour -- however that's all being organized by Claude's executors, not by MARCH
      - Event will conclude with an outing to a not-yet-determined Chinese restaurant (per the RESISTORS)