Re: Getting in touch with Joyce Weisbecker

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012

      > > Can anyone here get me in touch with Joyce Weisbecker? Evan? Herb?
      > >
      > > It is my intent to know more about her father Joseph.
      >
      > Yes. But first -- what do you want to know?

      Hi Evan,

      I read about his inventions and work but I would like to know some more personal details about him. Things like, was he a morning person? Did he prefer working through the quiet hours of the night? Where or what did he do when he was stuck on a problem? These are things that might be irrelevant to his success, but they bring out the feel of his work. His life story really. So far, all I know about him is from a few tribute articles that read like a resume.

      If permitted, I would like to write more about him.

      Sincerely,
      Josh
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
        >>> Can anyone here get me in touch with Joyce Weisbecker? Evan? Herb?
        >>>
        >>> It is my intent to know more about her father Joseph.
        >> Yes. But first -- what do you want to know?
        > Hi Evan,
        >
        > I read about his inventions and work but I would like to know some more personal details about him. Things like, was he a morning person? Did he prefer working through the quiet hours of the night? Where or what did he do when he was stuck on a problem? These are things that might be irrelevant to his success, but they bring out the feel of his work. His life story really. So far, all I know about him is from a few tribute articles that read like a resume.
        >
        > If permitted, I would like to write more about him.

        Well, she emailed our list several times in the middle of October 2009,
        so that made her email address public: minmax_3512@...

        You certainly don't need my "permission" to email someone.

        Just be clear that you're doing so for yourself, not on our behalf.
      • joshbensadon
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
          > Well, she emailed our list several times in the middle of October 2009,
          > so that made her email address public: minmax_3512@...
          >
          > Just be clear that you're doing so for yourself, not on our behalf.

          Thanks, I wasn't sure I saw the email address. I'll be clear about who is asking, besides, I'm so new here, I don't think I'm truely a member until I smoke some board at one of your weekend repair work shops. Hmm, that didn't sound right? But you know what I mean! Mr "First to Smoke"!

          Cheers,
          Josh