Re: [midatlanticretro] Getting in touch with Joyce Weisbecker

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 5, 2012
      > Can anyone here get me in touch with Joyce Weisbecker? Evan? Herb?
      >
      > It is my intent to know more about her father Joseph.

      Yes. But first -- what do you want to know?
    • joshbensadon
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012

        > > Can anyone here get me in touch with Joyce Weisbecker? Evan? Herb?
        > >
        > > It is my intent to know more about her father Joseph.
        >
        > Yes. But first -- what do you want to know?

        Hi Evan,

        I read about his inventions and work but I would like to know some more personal details about him. Things like, was he a morning person? Did he prefer working through the quiet hours of the night? Where or what did he do when he was stuck on a problem? These are things that might be irrelevant to his success, but they bring out the feel of his work. His life story really. So far, all I know about him is from a few tribute articles that read like a resume.

        If permitted, I would like to write more about him.

        Sincerely,
        Josh
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
          >>> Can anyone here get me in touch with Joyce Weisbecker? Evan? Herb?
          >>>
          >>> It is my intent to know more about her father Joseph.
          >> Yes. But first -- what do you want to know?
          > Hi Evan,
          >
          > I read about his inventions and work but I would like to know some more personal details about him. Things like, was he a morning person? Did he prefer working through the quiet hours of the night? Where or what did he do when he was stuck on a problem? These are things that might be irrelevant to his success, but they bring out the feel of his work. His life story really. So far, all I know about him is from a few tribute articles that read like a resume.
          >
          > If permitted, I would like to write more about him.

          Well, she emailed our list several times in the middle of October 2009,
          so that made her email address public: minmax_3512@...

          You certainly don't need my "permission" to email someone.

          Just be clear that you're doing so for yourself, not on our behalf.
        • joshbensadon
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2012
            > Well, she emailed our list several times in the middle of October 2009,
            > so that made her email address public: minmax_3512@...
            >
            > Just be clear that you're doing so for yourself, not on our behalf.

            Thanks, I wasn't sure I saw the email address. I'll be clear about who is asking, besides, I'm so new here, I don't think I'm truely a member until I smoke some board at one of your weekend repair work shops. Hmm, that didn't sound right? But you know what I mean! Mr "First to Smoke"!

            Cheers,
            Josh