possibly OT: why should I want an HP 48G?

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 8:57 AM
      I bought a 49G (not G+) on Ebay over the summer. Great
      price, great little unit. I don't know that much about
      it yet, haven't the time. I know it's not as old
      school as the 48 series, but should I bother acquiring
      one of those now that I have this? I've been offered a
      48G for $50. What say you?

      http://mail.yahoo.com