Re: Tech Weekend after action report (IBM 029)

  • s100doctor
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4, 2012
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "Mike" <mike@...> wrote:

      > I have an old HP laserjet that is jamming frequently and needs some attention.

      I've repaired many HP or HP-OEM'ed printers. Look for the rubber paper pickup roller via a Web search, various "fix your own printer" companies sell them. The rollers simply wear down with time and (with effort) can be replaced. There may be other parts and so there might be a "kit". None of this is from HP.

      Herb Johnson