Re: [midatlanticretro] HOPE in NYC

  • William Donzelli
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2012
      > 3B2 use Western Electric CPUs right?

      Yes, but the 1A used a different CPU, called the MAC8.

      --
      Will
    • Systems Glitch
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2012
        > My friend asked, what are you going to have? He was thinking of gettting a
        > head start on some custom software. He's sad his TRS-80 qr code app didn't
        > work I think.

        Heh, I believe he tried to get that running on my Kaypro II, using hashes displayed on-screen from a Perl script running on OpenBSD on a Sun SPARC Classic. Perhaps he could try again -- I've got a bi-color 8x8 LED matrix module that could probably be interfaced to my 8085 SBC.

        Thanks,
        Jonathan