Re: [midatlanticretro] Furthermore, who's into C/PM stuph?

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 2, 2006
      I was pretty happy when I obtained the Sanyo MBC-1000
      from a classiccmp lister
      (http://www.old-computers.com/museum/computer.asp?st=1&c=1072).
      Of course it doesn't work, might be an "easy" fix
      though (my definition of an easy fix doesn't rule out
      a soldering iron and solder wick though!). I love the
      all-in-one units.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 2, 2006
        Does anyone have a Gatorbox CS for sale?

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 3, 2006
          Chris,

          The Yamaha MSX machine might run CP/M but what it is supposed to run is
          MSX-DOS. Do you have the music keyboard and software? I've always wanted one
          of those machines but, naturally, I'm not willing to pay real money for one.

          Jim