Re: [midatlanticretro] Looking for OS/2 Software

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2012
      >> Sorry if this is OT, but I'm looking for some OS/2 software (games, development stuff, etc) for OS/2 Warp 4.

      Paging Mark Dodel! Christopher: Mark's our OS/2 expert.
    • Bob Schwier
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012
        I have the full OS2 installation kit if anyone is interested.  I tried to work with it but ran
        out of patience.
        bs

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012
          What version and company (IBM or Microsoft?). I am interested in a version
          1 set, but not super interested.
          bd

          > I have the full OS2 installation kit if anyone is interested. I tried to
          work with it but ran
          > out of patience.
          > bs

        • madodel
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2012
            On 07/15/12 20:35, B. Degnan wrote:
            > What version and company (IBM or Microsoft?). I am interested in a version
            > 1 set, but not super interested.

            Keep in mind that OS/2 1.0 Standard Edition had a very limited set of
            hardware it would run on.

            o IBM Personal Computer system unit with 1.5MB of memory when
            configured to run only IBM Operating System/2 applications, and
            2MB of memory when configured to run both IBM Operating System/2
            and DOS applications.
            - IBM Personal System/2 (Models 50, 60 or 80)
            - IBM Personal Computer AT (5170): Models 099, 239, 319, or 339
            - IBM Personal Computer AT (5170): Model 068 with fixed disk to
            make the system unit equivalent to a Model 099.
            - IBM Personal Computer XT (5162): Model 286

            Mark

            > bd

            From the eComStation Desktop of: Mark Dodel

            Warpstock 2012 - http://www.warpstock.org
            Warpstock Europe 2012 -http://www.warpstock.eu

            http://www.os2voice.org

            democratic State itself. That in it's essence, is Fascism - ownership
            of government by an individual, by a group or by any controlling private
            Investigation, 1938