FS/FT:Original Picasso Mac Box w/apple branded styrofoam & Mac Classic

  • m
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 3:29 PM
      Greetings,

      Located in South Jersey / Blackwood area I have a Mac Classic - it's the model with the HD and memory expansion. (Or at very least, it was added.)

      It also came with an original picasso box with the two pieces of apple-branded styrofoam packing.

      I am willing to trade or sell them separately. It seems an original picasso box can add significant value to an original mac.

      There are a large variety of things I am willing to trade for so feel free to drop me a line or respond if interested.

      Eventually, I'll probably be selling/trading an LC and a Mac II, and lots more, but I am not currently at the location they are at.
      --
      MS