Re: Osborne

  • BobShuster
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2012
      While I'd love to, I can't see the attached picture. There's a box below the message that's says "Attachment" with the name of the file, but I am unable to see it or locate it. Obviously others can see it - any idea why I cannot? I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and even Chrome Canary with the same results (on a Mac.) I think I've ruled out a browser issue. :)

      > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts units.

    • BobShuster
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
        It appears you could only see the image when viewing the individual email. It does not appear on groups.yahoo.com, nor does it appear if you receive the list as a digest... :(

        It also does not appear in the Photos section on Yahoo Groups. Could someone upload it?