RE: [midatlanticretro] Tandy stuff available

  • evan
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1 10:31 PM
      I'll know it when I hear it.

      From: Chris M [mailto:chrism3667@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:57 AM
      To: midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [midatlanticretro] Tandy stuff available

      hey Evan...you wouldnt by some chance mean
      WWWIIINNNDDDOOOWWWSSS, would you???
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <evan@...>
      wrote:
      suppose it's okay to talk about running vintage
      software on

      not-quite-vintage computers.  Basically what we
      avoid at all costs is the

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 3 3:35 PM
        Mike:

        sounds like a fare enough deal to me. If you have a coco3 you don't need (especially any games, floppy drive or joysticks) I'd really be interested. Send me a private email if you're interested and we'll arrange something offline.

        Kelly

        PS All 16s have been accounted for. Still have a few model 12's and a few model II's.