Tech Weekend

  • Mike Loewen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
      I'm back in State College, as of 9:15 P.M. Great weekend, lots of
      knowledge shared, much progress by all. I got the museum's 029 keypunch
      working well enough to demo for visitors, as soon as I write a "Keypunch
      for Dummies" for the docents. :-) Lee Felsenstein was very interesting,
      and personable, to boot. He also signed my Osborne 1. There sure were a
      lot of Osbornes in the room...

      Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
        Great work, Mike!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2012
          Jeff J. and I are staying here tonight and tomorrow. We went to dinner, and worked on the KIM when we returned -- found the power supply. The KIM works! We entered in a program or two and got the correct results. We also made a much simpler power adapter than the previous owner gave us.