Re: [midatlanticretro] Osborne

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
      Pun "to boot"

      -------- Original Message --------

    • BobShuster
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2012
        While I'd love to, I can't see the attached picture. There's a box below the message that's says "Attachment" with the name of the file, but I am unable to see it or locate it. Obviously others can see it - any idea why I cannot? I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and even Chrome Canary with the same results (on a Mac.) I think I've ruled out a browser issue. :)

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
          It appears you could only see the image when viewing the individual email. It does not appear on groups.yahoo.com, nor does it appear if you receive the list as a digest... :(

          It also does not appear in the Photos section on Yahoo Groups. Could someone upload it?