Re: [midatlanticretro] Osborne

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
      On 07/01/2012 06:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit
      > display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts
      > units.

      Very nice!

      --
      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
        I concur with Dave, Very nice! And she works to boot!

        Matt

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 1, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:

        On 07/01/2012 06:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit
        > display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts
        > units.

        Very nice!

        --
        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1, 2012
          Pun "to boot"

          > I concur with Dave, Very nice! And she works to boot!
          >
          > Matt
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jul 1, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:
          >
          > > On 07/01/2012 06:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > > > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit
          > > > display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts
          > > > units.
          > >
          > > Very nice!
          > >
          > > --
          > > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          > > New Kensington, PA

        • BobShuster
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2, 2012
            While I'd love to, I can't see the attached picture. There's a box below the message that's says "Attachment" with the name of the file, but I am unable to see it or locate it. Obviously others can see it - any idea why I cannot? I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and even Chrome Canary with the same results (on a Mac.) I think I've ruled out a browser issue. :)

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3, 2012
              It appears you could only see the image when viewing the individual email. It does not appear on groups.yahoo.com, nor does it appear if you receive the list as a digest... :(

              It also does not appear in the Photos section on Yahoo Groups. Could someone upload it?