Re: [midatlanticretro] Osborne

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 1 3:32 PM
      On 07/01/2012 06:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit
      > display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts
      > units.

      Very nice!

      --
      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      New Kensington, PA
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 1 4:41 PM
        I concur with Dave, Very nice! And she works to boot!

        Matt

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jul 1, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:

        On 07/01/2012 06:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit
        > display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts
        > units.

        Very nice!

        --
        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 1 5:44 PM
          Pun "to boot"

          > I concur with Dave, Very nice! And she works to boot!
          >
          > Matt
          >
          > Sent from my iPhone
          >
          > On Jul 1, 2012, at 6:32 PM, Dave McGuire <Mcguire@...> wrote:
          >
          > > On 07/01/2012 06:25 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > > > Attached picture shows the newly autographed top of MARCH's exhibit
          > > > display Osborne (clean and working) vs. our other lesser/parts
          > > > units.
          > >
          > > Very nice!
          > >
          > > --
          > > Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          > > New Kensington, PA

        • BobShuster
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 2 6:59 AM
            While I'd love to, I can't see the attached picture. There's a box below the message that's says "Attachment" with the name of the file, but I am unable to see it or locate it. Obviously others can see it - any idea why I cannot? I tried Safari, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, and even Chrome Canary with the same results (on a Mac.) I think I've ruled out a browser issue. :)

            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 3 6:31 AM
              It appears you could only see the image when viewing the individual email. It does not appear on groups.yahoo.com, nor does it appear if you receive the list as a digest... :(

              It also does not appear in the Photos section on Yahoo Groups. Could someone upload it?