RE: [midatlanticretro] Tandy stuff available

  • Chris M
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 1, 2006
      hey Evan...you wouldnt by some chance mean
      WWWIIINNNDDDOOOWWWSSS, would you???
      --- midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com <evan@...>
      wrote:
      > I suppose it's okay to talk about running vintage
      software on
      > not-quite-vintage computers. Basically what we
      avoid at all costs is the

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 1, 2006
        I'll know it when I hear it.

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 3, 2006
          Mike:

          sounds like a fare enough deal to me. If you have a coco3 you don't need (especially any games, floppy drive or joysticks) I'd really be interested. Send me a private email if you're interested and we'll arrange something offline.

          Kelly

          PS All 16s have been accounted for. Still have a few model 12's and a few model II's.