I'm off

  • David Gesswein
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
      Car overloaded with stuff I won't need. Important piece still
      in basement. Expect to arrive 1:30-2.
    • Mr Ian Primus
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
        Me too - just tossing the last things in the van now. Very much behind schedule - I wanted to be on my way earlier. I will probably be there around 1:30 or 2 myself.

        See you all there!

        -Ian

        > stuff I won't need. Important piece still
        > in basement.  Expect to arrive 1:30-2.

        >     midatlanticretro-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • Systems Glitch
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 30, 2012
          > Me too - just tossing the last things in the van now.

          George get you fixed up with the radiator bracket, then?

          Thanks,
          Jonathan