Re: [midatlanticretro] Sunday

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
      >> If you told him it was to wash a rats nest?

      All I told him was "my guys have a circuit board cleaning technique".
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 15, 2014
        - shave; meet dad at Harold's at 9am
        - museum: replace apple ii monitor
        - sleep early; wake early / oil change
        - vcf tables/chairs count.....
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 15, 2014
          - email valerie/sperry "go" for tent
          - email member groups re: vcf program guide advertising
          - scan pilcher bill / email to justin
        • Jeffrey Brace
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 16, 2014
            - wake late, sleep early
            - shower, shave, dress
            - gather laundry for later
            - lunch at Wendy's
            - go to MARCH, make stanchions, do whatever projects Evan needs help with
            - Find Commodore monitors
            - Dinner at mom's, laundry, TV
            - work on SIDs for Space Command
            - layout Commodore equipment

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 16, 2014

              - wake late, sleep early
              - shower, shave, dress
              - gather laundry for later
              - lunch at Wendy's
              - go to MARCH, make stanchions, do whatever projects Evan needs help with
              - Find Commodore monitors
              - Dinner at mom's, laundry, TV
              - work on SIDs for Space Command
              - layout Commodore equipment