Re: [midatlanticretro] Sunday

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
      > Does the cottage have a dishwasher?

      I asked Fred but haven't heard back.
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
        If you told him it was to wash a rats nest?
        --
        Sent from my PDP 8/e.
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
          >> If you told him it was to wash a rats nest?

          All I told him was "my guys have a circuit board cleaning technique".
          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 15, 2014
            - shave; meet dad at Harold's at 9am
            - museum: replace apple ii monitor
            - sleep early; wake early / oil change
            - vcf tables/chairs count.....
            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 15, 2014
              - email valerie/sperry "go" for tent
              - email member groups re: vcf program guide advertising
              - scan pilcher bill / email to justin
            • Jeffrey Brace
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 16, 2014
                - wake late, sleep early
                - shower, shave, dress
                - gather laundry for later
                - lunch at Wendy's
                - go to MARCH, make stanchions, do whatever projects Evan needs help with
                - Find Commodore monitors
                - Dinner at mom's, laundry, TV
                - work on SIDs for Space Command
                - layout Commodore equipment

                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 16, 2014

                  - wake late, sleep early
                  - shower, shave, dress
                  - gather laundry for later
                  - lunch at Wendy's
                  - go to MARCH, make stanchions, do whatever projects Evan needs help with
                  - Find Commodore monitors
                  - Dinner at mom's, laundry, TV
                  - work on SIDs for Space Command
                  - layout Commodore equipment