Re: [midatlanticretro] Sunday

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
      It's the mouse urine that is most destructive.  May not be salvagable.  A vacuum is just the start...you need detergent and who knows what else.
      Bill

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
        --- On Fri, 6/29/12, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

        > It's the mouse urine that is most destructive.  May not be salvagable.
        > A vacuum is just the start...you need detergent and who knows what else.

        Oh, yes - very much so. On a situation like this you need to more than just "blow it out". You have to completely disassemble and clean every piece. And, obviously, document everything you're taking apart so it can go back together. You will need a lot more than a vacuum and a brush. And if mice took up residence in there, the entire wiring harness needs to be thoroughly checked too. The case needs to be cleaned to remove any smell/diseases, and most importantly for functionality, the boards need to all be cleaned.

        Does the cottage have a dishwasher?

        -Ian
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
          > Does the cottage have a dishwasher?

          I asked Fred but haven't heard back.
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
            If you told him it was to wash a rats nest?
            --
            Sent from my PDP 8/e.
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 29, 2012
              >> If you told him it was to wash a rats nest?

              All I told him was "my guys have a circuit board cleaning technique".
              Message 6 of 12 , Mar 15, 2014
                - shave; meet dad at Harold's at 9am
                - museum: replace apple ii monitor
                - sleep early; wake early / oil change
                - vcf tables/chairs count.....
                Message 7 of 12 , Mar 15, 2014
                  - email valerie/sperry "go" for tent
                  - email member groups re: vcf program guide advertising
                  - scan pilcher bill / email to justin
                • Jeffrey Brace
                  Message 8 of 12 , Mar 16, 2014
                    - wake late, sleep early
                    - shower, shave, dress
                    - gather laundry for later
                    - lunch at Wendy's
                    - go to MARCH, make stanchions, do whatever projects Evan needs help with
                    - Find Commodore monitors
                    - Dinner at mom's, laundry, TV
                    - work on SIDs for Space Command
                    - layout Commodore equipment

                    Message 9 of 12 , Mar 16, 2014

                      - wake late, sleep early
                      - shower, shave, dress
                      - gather laundry for later
                      - lunch at Wendy's
                      - go to MARCH, make stanchions, do whatever projects Evan needs help with
                      - Find Commodore monitors
                      - Dinner at mom's, laundry, TV
                      - work on SIDs for Space Command
                      - layout Commodore equipment