C64/Activision Development System??

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Guys --

      Look at ebay 271007463612. It looks like a modified C64 with some sort of Activision development system board. I did some Googling and nothing came up immediately on the prototype board. Maybe a cartridge development system? Kind of interesting. Never saw one like this before.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers