Re: [midatlanticretro] Workshop Weekend Update - Read if you're coming

    Message 1 of 24 , Jun 28, 2012
      We're in the telecom building. That's the one where we hold VCF workshops and our holiday party -- it's the small building immediately to the right when you pass through the main gate. We'll put a sign outside the door. I think the building has AC.

      Park in the main lot.

      As always, it's very important to close the gate behind you.