You reek-a!

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2012
      and I don't smell too good either...

      Sorry for the bad joke, but I have finally found my 10 sector
      hole punch. I've just punched a disk to be sure it works like
      I remembered and it does. It takes about 2 minutes to punch a
      disk. I will bring it Sunday morning and people can punch as
      many disks as they want/there's time for.

      Bill S.
    • s100doctor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2012
        "Bill Sudbrink" wrote:

        >.... but I have finally found my 10 sector
        > hole punch....I will bring it Sunday morning and people can punch as
        > many disks as they want/there's time for.

        And I'll bring a Northstar Horizon and as time permits I can format and test diskettes made. Bring clean media - look for wear and mold. I can explain on-site. this is not an offer to do production however. I'll be busy.

        Herb