trounced again on ebay

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28 1:12 PM
      In case anyone was following the auctions, some PDP11 diagnostics on paper tapes just sold on ebay, in those wonderful clear plastic cases. I was soundly outbid on them

      DEC PDP11 Paper Tape Diagnostics #5
      6 bids Sold $17.50

      DEC PDP/11 Paper tape Diagnostics Tray #9
      5 bids Sold $21.70

      Dec PDP11 Paper Tape Diagnostics Tray #7
      7 bids Sold $26.00

      PDP/11 Paper tape Diagnostics. Tray #6
      4 bids Sold $37.00

      PDP/11 Paper tape Diagnostics. Tray #8